Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Summer

Is summer ever really going to get here? When it does then how long will it stay. This random ass weather has got to go eventually sooner or later but I don't really know how many are paying attention to it. Its suppose to be spring rolling into summer......no spring rolling into fall or winter again. Some places have reported it being 32 degrees again in the last couple weeks.....doesn't really make sense to me. On a good note I was able to get a photo shoot done along with a video during the time I was at home. That went the best that it could so I am not really arguing about it. Does any one really watch TV anymore? Just wondering because I tend to not keep up with every one and what they bought so I guess that doesn't make me a part of the in crowd...but if I cared I would advertise it...just wanting to know if anything is on that's worth watching anymore? 

Everyone have fun on spring break and during Easter? Easter bunny let you guys fuck your teeth up by eating all the sugar you can handle? I don't really care your religion because were all under the same sun so I figured we all had a great time a few days ago...just checking. Containing thoughts has to be about the hardest thing ever. Emotions.......well everyone should have those in check by now but when i comes down to individual thoughts does anyone know that recipe? If so send those cooking directions this way...may help me a little. Just wanted to ramble for a little bit throw some thoughts out there that were in my current mind. Leave a message, link or something hope you enjoyed reading. 

Hiydrus


No comments:

Post a Comment